slide show

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Amazing Stanley

Ok, 2nd-to-last follow-up post to Sunshine's party ... my mom's friend, Stanley, came to visit and do a magic show for us.  To say the kids loved him is an understatement.  They had so much fun and the highlight was easily Butch, the dove.  Everyone got a chance to hold him at the end and I got lots of pictures!  But for this post, I'm keeping the sharing just to my kiddos for privacy purposes.  Sunshine wasn't quite as excited about all of the tricks as the older kids, but I'm certain she still enjoyed sitting on Grammy's lap :-)

(PS - I apologize in advance for the yucky florescent lighting!)







2 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday for Brooklyn!!!!!!!! You are so good at posting lately. You are on the ball girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your kiddos are looking on in amazement! Precious!

    ReplyDelete