slide show

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today was a good day











And it ended with a long, splash & laughter-filled pre-op bath :-) Sunshine was in complete toddler bliss this evening and probably a bit confused as to why I was letting her soak the entire bathroom. To say that she loves bath time is a bit of an understatement. Maybe she'll remember tonight when she is mad at me tomorrow? Nah, I didn't think so either. LOL. That's ok ... I'll love on her, sing to her and hug her through all of it tomorrow no matter how much she doesn't want me to :-) Oh God Bless this baby girl!

10 comments:

  1. So so so love these pics - love the one with her reflection in the bathtub thingy. :) Praying for this little girl and for her dear mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl! We adopted our little girl from Thailand 4 1/2 years ago. She had just turned 6. I know what it is like on those mad days...or mad moments!
    May God's love and grace carry you through those times!
    --Delana
    http://delanasworld.wordpress.com/2011/04/14/heart-slivers/
    http://delanasworld.wordpress.com/2011/10/31/tummy-mommy/
    http://nineyearpregnancy.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/worth-it-all/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying praying praying! Much love, Chenning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures! My favorite is the one with her little hands on her chin. Sending lots of good wishes for tomorrow's surgery. Brooklyn and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness look at that chubby cuteness! makes me think of my emmi when she was little.

    Praying for Her and you today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a beauty and I love the picture of her looking into the washout spout at her reflection. GREAT photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one of her reflection is amazing! How fun that you captured that! She's a doll...glad today went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the reflection one too. She is sooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, these are just lovely, she is just lovely, and you just captured these moments so perfectly well, amazing!

    ReplyDelete