slide show

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {A daddy and his girl}



I took these back in May on the same day the Raudenbushs had visited us ... and then I kind of forgot about them. Oops! At least now I can revisit them and smile :-) Something about DH with the kids always warms my heart. Nothing like a Daddy with his babies, ya know? I love DH as a Dad .. he is SO good at it and the kids adore him. They think he's the "fun" one. Hmmmph! LOL. I guess after looking at these images, I can maybe see what they're talking about :-) But I am always the one they want when they get hurt, so at least I have THAT going for me - I get all the fun, don't I? LOL. Stay tuned in the next few days for some shots with Lovebug too - you know his big sis couldn't have all the fun!

And in other news, Praise God, Sunshine SLEPT last night! We were gearing up for a 5th night of sleep deprivation, but by God's Grace, she slept the whole night. This was major for us ... when I say she wasn't sleeping well, I mean waking up every 20-30 minutes throughout the early night (after being rocked) until she eventually konked out for a *few* hours from utter exhaustion. Think of the baby that has its days and nights confused ... that's kind of what we were dealing with. And amazingly, although yeah it wasn't that fun, I really didn't mind it ... all that much :-)

Sunday Snapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment