slide show

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fun with a new lens!


I have been lusting after the 24-70L f/2.8 for almost a year now. I love my 24-105L f/4 ... but having the 2.8 ALL the time is so attractive! Although I know a lot of photographers swear by primes, I really like having zoom capabilities for sessions. At home, I usually use the 50mm f/1.8 because it's small and good in low light, but it's a bit unpredictable with focusing. There's just nothing like L glass!

Unfortunately it was a crazy day and I didn't have much time to play with the new lens, but I was able to shoot a few of Lovebug with the natural light from the backdoor in the kitchen. These were 1/60th, f/2.8, ISO800. So far, I pretty much am in love. I'll try for a few more tomorrow with my newly STENT FREE baby girl! Can't wait to share her new smile without those nose stents, oh she is such a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment