slide show

Monday, November 7, 2011

He's 4





I know this post is way overdue, I'm sorry! It's been a crazy few weeks! So in case you were worried ... yes, my little man got more than candles in some birthday yogurt. LOL. In fact, he had his very own cake, complete with an oreo cookie dirt race track with McQueen, Francesco and Mater racing. Thank you Nana for another amazing birthday cake - he totally loved it! And of course, he also had lots of friends over to celebrate one more year.

I think the highlight for all of the kids though was the balloon art. Seriously, he totally rocked and the kids couldn't have been happier running around with their balloon swords and anything else they could dream up. I was unfortunately just too into the party and forgot to snap some shots of all the balloon chaos, errrr I mean, *fun* ... LOL. But I can promise, an extremely good time was had by all!

PS - I apologize for the yellowy-green-red colors from the florescent lights - we have them all over our house and they make everything look funny. Part of the ambience, right? :-)

1 comment: