slide show

Monday, September 12, 2011

Tea Part for 5

Well Angel gets an A+ for creativity with this one. She used a long, flat box propped up on 2 step stools for a table. Where does this girl come up with this stuff?!
Oh totally adorable - I knew I just had to capture this special moment! The colors are really wonky, I apologize! Our fluorescent lighting is so unflattering.
Sunshine is so funny - she always "drinks" out of cups backwards.

Our gracious host with her babies ... one of DH's clients gave the kids these ridiculously bright neon light thingamabobs (thanks Tony). Uh, to say they were a hit would be an understatement.


2 comments:

  1. I *love* those LED finger lights!! I handed those out at my 5-year-old's birthday party as favors. HUGE hit! And they're totally cheap too. I also took them to China with us when we adopted our son this past May. Once again, they did not disappoint! Have fun with those (though it looks like you already are!)!
    Amy
    www.babybellylaughs.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...what kid doesn't love those lights? They are so super cool!

    And, I love tea parties. So fun. Love that Brooklyn was in on the action too. :)

    ReplyDelete