slide show

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {She's back!}




Oh how I love this child. I have so missed her smile and laughter since her first lip repair last month ... so thrilled (or relieved) that she has finally returned to her happy, joyful, sunshiny-self! She has figured out her new smile and I gotta say ... it's the sweetest, most precious thing to see. Of course, she'll have to figure it out all over again after her 2nd lip surgery in November, but I'm convinced she can do it :-) I think after seeing Sunshine go through such a rough time, and knowing that we can get through it together ... it makes the recovery that much sweeter. Oh God is so good!

Sunday Snapshot

11 comments:

  1. She is precious!!! There is something so special about cleft kiddos....they still your heart for sure! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that smile! I am so happy she is healing from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are going well and the happiness has returned! She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious!!!! I could just eat her up!!! I love her smile, she exudes joy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops! Signed in on wrong account, the above comment was mine! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, she's just a doll! I can only imagine how she lights up a room.... so glad to hear she is back to her sunshine-y self :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a smile - full of joy and delight! She really is precious and beautiful! I so enjoy the pictures of your family. Can I ask what adoption agency you chose to adopt Brooklyn? God was so obviously in your decision. Praise be to God!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog from No Hands But Ours. Your daughter is adorable. So happy she is doing so well after surgery. I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that smile...it's a killer! she is so stinkin cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete