slide show

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got my hair did!


So I actually did get my hair cut yesterday (thank you Julie!!), but *today* I had the privilege of getting it styled by my very talented daughter :-) I'm home with the kids tonight and Angel decided it was high time for a hair makeover. LOL. I think she put almost all of her hair thingamabobs in my hair before she was done. Gosh I love that girl!

Here are a couple other shots from tonight also ... Angel took this first one, not bad for ISO6400! AND she was holding the 5D with the 24-105 lens! LOL. Sunshine wasn't all that interested here ...


... but she sure was happy with her big sis holding her here!

Tomorrow we are getting our family portraits done by an uber-talented friend and photographer. I just adore her work and can't wait to see what she comes up with! Hoping the rain stays away just like it did today!!

2 comments:

  1. So funny... you look like a gypsy. Love the last picture of your two girls. Brooklyn's mop of black hair is so cute. Can't wait to see your formal family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your family photos will rock!

    I love your goregous hair!

    ReplyDelete