slide show

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {My precious kiddos}







So the rain held off and we were able to get our family portraits in! I got there early to snap a few individuals of the kids myself and I just adore the results. The location suggestion was all Jen and it couldn't have been more beautiful. It was a construction site ... the most gorgeous construction site I've ever laid eyes on :-) LOL. I can't *WAIT* to see what Jen comes up with ... the few that I saw on her camera were stunning! We had such a fun time and even enjoyed going on our "hike" and getting muddy. And seriously, I was dripping with sweat by the time we were done because of the humidity. Totally worth it though, we had a blast! Angel said, "this was the best day ever!" Yes, I can agree with her on that ... feeling so blessed with my amazing family right now. THANK YOU JEN!!!!

Sunday Snapshot

4 comments:

  1. Love the fall pictures!! Brooklyn is getting so big!!

    Love the coordinated brown and red. You are so on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you think you should warm a person when that much cuteness is coming up?? Great pics can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! And you mean there are MORE?! Can't wait to see the others!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous shots -- and agree with everyone else: if YOU say the rest of the shots are fabulous, I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete