slide show

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My little hambone's first day of Pre-K3







And I didn't even cry. I thought about it ... but then remembered that he is only gone for 2 half-days each week. Then I felt better. Oh my little Lovebug is growing up ... so cliche, but seriously just not sure where the time has gone. I'm excited for him though - he will have so much fun in school! And especially now that he's not the *baby* anymore, it'll be good for him. I'll just keep repeating that over and over. It'll be good for him, it'll be good for him, it'll be good for him ... LOL.

I know most of the pictures above are so similar, but I just couldn't resist. He is such a hammy child ... 73 different facial expressions in the 2 minutes I had with him. Gosh I love this little boy. It's funny ... when you are pregnant with your 2nd child, you never think you'll be able to manufacture enough love for 2. And then it just happens ... and you realize there's always room in your heart ... and it's just as good.

Happy first day of Pre-K3 to my special little boy!

2 comments: