slide show

Thursday, December 31, 2009

MORE snow!

ANOTHER SNOW DAY?! We have seen more snow in the past few weeks than the past several winters combined! This snow wasn't a big blizzard or anything, but wow, we just aren't used to this!
Snow definitely calls for pancakes, wouldn't you agree? I seem to burn mine every time but at least the kids get beautiful, not brown, "squooshy" pancakes. Angel always asks for "squooshy" ones ... whatever that means ... LOL.
Don't think the kids were ready for the camera this early ... but at least we were prepared for a fire!
Angel is back to school in a few days, so things will go back to "normal." I've enjoyed hanging out with the kids and staying in pj's, but I suppose we can't do this forever :-( Fortunately for the kids (not so fortunate for me), I start back to work so they probably won't be the sole subjects for my creative outlet anymore. I've enjoyed keeping the camera out - seriously, I sometimes see my OWN kids as my greatest challenge!

Taken with cloudy window light and ambient fluorescents. Settings - 1/60th, f/4, ISO1000-2000

No comments:

Post a Comment