slide show

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning {early}

We started at about 7am opening up the gifts from us and Santa ... not too bad considering how early Angel sometimes wakes up! Lovebug is opening up the "green" dump truck made of recycled milk jugs - he loves it!
Angel asked and asked for this little Lion (which she now calls her cat). It is best friends with the zhu zhu pet that she opened on Christmas Eve.
A Tinkerbell lantern.
She says the jewelry kit was one of her favorites ... it's so funny because I picked that up on a whim at Michael's.
I was really excited for her to open up these shoes ... I donated a smaller pair to her preschool class last year and she is obsessed with them. She gets upset if she doesn't get to wear them at school - not joking! Unfortunately, the ones at school are now too small and she still smooshes her feet into them anyway. Target hasn't had them for awhile but I was finally able to snag her a pair of her own!
Lovebug opening up the Cars mat - he LOVES (I mean really loves) Cars right now. He walks around saying "KA-CHOOOOW!" and brings the Cars DVD to me regularly to watch.
Playing with one of the new toys (see Angel's new shoes?! I knew she'd love them!)
Angel helping Lovebug open up his gift from Uncle and D. - a Home Depot dude dress-up set.

Yup, knew he'd love it! He's also obsessed with hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment