slide show

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angel with Santa


Angel has never been thrilled with Santa ... so I was happy to have an almost-smile in the first image. We definitely don't make a big deal about Santa (which is maybe why she isn't very excited about him?) because we want her to understand what the Christmas celebration is really about. But, it is a little fun to let her imagination run wild :-) If you look closely, you can see "Reindeer Food" in Santa's hand ... this is the second year Angel has gotten it and she LOVES to spread it out on the front porch on Christmas Eve.

I have a boat-load of images from Angel's Pre-K Christmas party. But I didn't upload any of them because I didn't get permission from any of the parents. I can tell you that the kids definitely had a good time though!

PS - I apologize about the graininess of these, the ambient lighting wasn't the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment