slide show

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Book worm

So I actually grabbed my camera because I walked upstairs to find Lovebug in his room sitting in the rocker, reading a book. HOW precious is THAT?!
He was in a good enough picture-taking mood that I was able to capture a few really great portraits of him too. Bonus! He's two, so it's not that easy these days :-)
Ok, the image below I actually had to re-create because OF COURSE, by the time I got back upstairs with the camera, he had moved onto something else. I set him up with the same book and let him do the rest. By the way, the book is "Pajama Time," have you read it? It's annoyingly catchy and it's sure to get stuck in your head.
Angel got a bit jealous, so she was happy to pose for a portrait too.
This is the new object of Angel's affection - the one zhu zhu we were able to snag for Christmas. HIS real name is "Nugget" but Angel insisted that HER name is "Jenny." For those of you that don't know, we have several babies and animals that are all named "Jenny."
I tried a different action on the two images of her ... still deciding what I think of it. I didn't go crazy with the action, but I added a tiny bit of "glaze" to make the images kind of glow.

I shot these with just the window light in Lovebug's room, 1/60th, f/4, ISO800 ... have I mentioned recently that I just LOVE my camera?! Because if I haven't, now is probably a good time to remind you - I never would have gotten shots like this with the Rebel!

No comments:

Post a Comment