slide show

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve at my house

The ladies hanging out in the kitchen and eating the delicious cheese ball.
Angel working on a Christmas puzzle with Grandma. This is the ONLY picture I have of the amazing velvet dress my mom made for her. I curled her hair and everything, she looked stunning! I'll have to bribe Angel for pictures again, it's way too pretty not to show off!
Lovebug trying to help with the puzzle :-)
On his trike. I'm amazed at how quickly he started pedaling around the house. Don't you just love his eyes? It's too bad you can see the ugly flash in them.
My Dad and DH working on dinner - Chicken Chesapeake! It was absolutely insanely delicious. You can see the huge bowl of crab imperial on the left - 3 pounds of jumbo lump ... mmmmmm. We also had rosemary roasted potatoes and salad to complete the meal.
The Christmas celebration begins with a dinner at my house with my family. It's a small gathering ... just a way for us to carry on the Christmas Eve tradition that started when my brothers and I were kids. I unfortunately didn't take a ton of photos, but a few are better than none I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment