slide show

Friday, December 27, 2013

The Gingerbread Compromise

Apparently when you wait until Christmas Eve-Eve to pick up gingerbread house kits, they are all sold out.  Just saying, in case you need to know that for future reference.  I naively thought I'd be able to grab a few while trying to pack in a bunch of Christmas activities all at once.  I was totally wrong.  In a stroke of luck though, I spotted gingerbread men kits in my peripheral vision while checking out at BJ's.  Score.  When the kids saw how big these gingerbread men were, they were pretty excited and forgot about gingerbread houses.  They had a boatload of fun creating these while I worked on Jesus' birthday cake.  The mess that was leftover was well worth their happiness.  I think :)







No comments:

Post a Comment