slide show

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas gatherings

I usually forget to pull my camera out during all of the Christmas festivities, especially because we host a lot of it.  I at least managed to snap group shots with the timer this year though.  There were a lot of laughs involved, but I think I managed to at least capture the people there :)  Christmas is my favorite holiday for many reasons, but I adore all the family time.  We spend two days together, and it's really just wonderful.  Lots of chatting, coffee, and eating.  Ohmygoodness, the food.  So. much. food.  We will have leftovers for awhile.  We are also still digging out, but I am beginning to see more of my floor.  It was a magical day for the kids, it's so fun to see Christmas through their eyes.



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I don't take a lot of Christmas pictures either. I feel like now, doing photography professionally, it pulls me out of the moment instead of pulling me in. So I don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I definitely go into "photographer mode" and stop actually experiencing the event if I have my camera out. I guess I am not very good at truly experiencing the moment while also photographing it! Group shots are a good compromise for me!

      Delete