slide show

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Two Years Today

At 8:18pm on December 20, 2010, I received a special email from our adoption social worker.  We saw Sunshine's face for the first time in her referral and I can remember looking through the pictures like it was yesterday.  It was a day that changed our lives forever.  I am in AWE thinking about all of God's provisions for our family.  Although difficult in many ways, our journey with Sunshine has been one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed and been a part of.  I am so proud to be her mama and know that I am a better person because she's in my life.  I love you precious, precious girl!  Happy Referral Day!

I have re-published our Adoption Movie with the video clips of our Gotcha Day, as well as more video of our time in China.  I am elated to finally have these videos (and Sunshine loves watching them too).  I'd love for you to experience our journey again with the updated re-published video!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey! So neat to see this side of how your family of 5 came to be!

    ReplyDelete