slide show

Monday, December 10, 2012

A special sisterhood

Last night, I drove almost 2 hours to be with a special group of 25 mamas.  Adoptive mamas.  And yes, they really are THAT special.  Even though I don't see them often, I feel so privileged to call them my very dear friends.  They understand the tough times and offer support without judgment.  Yes, I am part of a true sisterhood that runs deeper than many others I know.  Thank you, special sisters, for being YOU.  I love you!


Thanks Amber for the iphone pic (it's nice to leave my camera home!) and a big, huge, special thank you to Kelly for organizing the event.  That's me with my dear friends Johanna and Angie, love you girls like crazy!

3 comments:

  1. The night would not have been a Christmas celebration without you! So glad you made the trek and were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO INCREDIBLY blessed last night to get so much time with you dear, awesome, wonderful ladies!!!!! What a blessing to share such an incredible bond like no other! ((((HUGS and LOVE)))).
    ps, thanks for the ride!!!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is an amazing group to be a part of! love you dear!

    ReplyDelete