slide show

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

There she blows!

It's funny ... before we had a child with cleft lip & palate, I didn't realize all of the little milestones I would appreciate and want to celebrate.  Boy, was I missing out!  Today, my friends, Sunshine can officially blow air out of her MOUTH!  This is a HUGE step with major progress and lots of hard work involved!  All of a sudden, a few days ago, I just saw that she was blowing off her food with her mouth instead of her nose.  I almost fell over with giddiness!  Looks like the pre-speech therapy stuff we've been working on here and there has been paying off :-)  That's my girl!





And this has nothing to do with blowing air but just for fun, here's a quick iPhone video I shot of her a few days ago saying some of her newly acquired verbal words:

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I know what a proud moment that is for you! So proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congratulations and oh my is she way to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! What an accomplishment! I know you are so proud. :) Way to go Sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete