slide show

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nine Years

Nine years ago, I said "I do!" to my partner in life and in faith, my best friend and the father to my children.  God couldn't have given me a better husband to do life with!  I think of all that has happened and all we've done over the past nine years, and I stand dumbfounded at all of our blessings.  God is so good!  Happy Anniversary honey, I love you!

Borrowed Blue Photography

Borrowed Blue Photography

Borrowed Blue Photography
And just for kicks, here is the first picture ever taken of us on December 24, 1997 - about a month after we had met and started dating.


We are so excited to celebrate our 10th next year!

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wedding photos and sweet anniversary celebrations! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Happy anniversary!! Better start planing your big TEN!!!!:))

    ReplyDelete