slide show

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Online Workshop!

I am so tickled to announce that the online version of the SHOOT MY KIDS! Workshop is finally here!  It offers the same material as the in-person workshops, but is now available online for moms across the country who don't live near me.  The Workshop is designed for moms that own DSLR cameras who want to take better pictures of their children.  For more information about the Workshop and what you'll learn, please visit the website for details!


I hope you'll join us for the first Online Workshop, scheduled for Saturday evening, November 10th at 7pm EST.  The participants in this first Workshop only receive a special discounted fee of $74 (there is a cap of 10 attendees).  If you'd like to register, follow THIS LINK!  And if you have questions, shoot me an email at nrportraits@yahoo.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

PS - Isn't that precious little bundle absolutely darling?!  I've been busy as a bee with professional work and am having so much fun with Fall colors now!

And PPS - If you are still reading, I'll soon be announcing an opportunity for adoption fundraising through the Workshops!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment