slide show

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Alphabet Bowling

Trying to make letter recognition interesting for Lovebug, I found this idea while pinteresting.  I'm not sure where it came from, but the idea was a hit.  It did take some time to set up ... lots of of cutting and writing.  Worth it though, for sure!  When each little bowling "pin" (or sponge) gets knocked down with a marble, he has to say what letter is on it.  I hope to use these for letter sounds and eventually spelling simple words too.  Sunshine and Angel both wanted in on the action too, so it seems this activity could span several ages :-)







2 comments:

  1. escape room in plainfield Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete