slide show

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lipgloss!








Sunshine picked out a lipgloss kit to buy with her Easter money when we were at the Science Center last week - she was SO excited! We made it last week too, I am just now catching up on my blogging, yikes! She had a lot of fun making it at first, but I ended up finishing it. LOL. Funny how that works :-) She stuck with me for a bit, but was really just interested in having the cotton-candy flavored lipgloss ... not so much concerned about the process. LOL. It was definitely a cool little project for only $7 I think and it didn't take long to make either! A winner!

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog through the Sunday Snapshot on Ni Hao Y'all. I have to say, you are incredibly talented!! And what a beautiful family you have!!! WOW! I can't wait to find a little spare time (yeah right!) so I can browse through your blog more! & Congrats on your adoption!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Love them (as usual). And, it did look like a lot of fun--even if you finished it.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! She is so cute! I will have to look for that too. Can't wait to follow your journey! Your pictures are so wonderful. Thanks for following my journey and all your wonderful comments. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! This was definitely super fun! Amy, it's nice to "meet" you!!

    ReplyDelete