slide show

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

King of the wild frontier

Alright, so maybe my little guy isn't going to be taking over the wild frontier like Davy Crockett anytime soon ... but I'm positive he's waaaay cuter. LOL. I really liked this first one but couldn't decide whether I favored the color or b&w version, so I just included both of them. I like the colors in the vest & hat, but the feel of the b&w.
Lovebug is such a piece of cake to grab quick shots of now. I said "Lovebug, can I take some pictures of you in your hat?" He responded, "CHEEEEESE!" with a big smile. LOL. What a funny kid.
Part of me feels like these shots should be in color but I like the b&w's better. I have both in case I decide I want the color versions later.
Isn't he edible? LOL. I joke all the time that I want to eat my kids, they are just so sweet! I was way overdue for some snapshots of the kids. I've been so busy with work and the adoption paperwork that I have been slacking on my photo-taking as a mommy! So here are a few of just Lovebug. It seems like several posts have been mostly him, but I think I went through an Angel phase a little while ago so it all evens out :-)
And as if the shots of Lovebug weren't awesome enough ... here is a diptych of my little buddy and my Dad complete with coonskin cap circa ... 1959 maybe? My Dad will have to correct me but this shows you that the roots run deep :-) LOL.

2 comments: