slide show

Monday, May 17, 2010

Blessed


My Mom and I took the kids out on Saturday for a "session" in their Easter outfits (I know, I'm way behind, LOL). I had these grand plans for a gorgeous shot of them together all coordinated. Yeah, that definitely didn't work out. It's partly my fault because it was around 7pm and partly just that they are kids. Anyway, while editing these 2 portraits, I remembered how annoyed I was while I was taking them because I couldn't capture what I had envisioned. I then realized how stupid that was ... why in the WORLD was I so annoyed? It seems dumb looking back - God has blessed me in a million and one ways ... and I was actually annoyed. Um, Hello?! LOL. Sometimes I need to step back to gain a little perspective.

Soooo, I present to you a couple of individual portraits of my amazing blessings from God. I have lots more to go through, but these were 2 that stood out.

Here's the music video of the song I stole my title from:

1 comment: