slide show

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

When summer boredom strikes ...

It makes perfect sense to set up a kid-powered yard sale in the upstairs hallway, complete with payment in old shrinky dinks.  Yes, makes perfect sense to me.



If I haven't written it recently, gosh I love these kids.  I love their imagination and how well (mostly) they play together.  What a blessing they are to me!  Just a few more days of letting their imaginations run completely wild before we begin the new journey of homeschooling!  We're roughly starting right after Labor Day ... I have a couple posts coming up about curriculums and our new Homeschool Room!

(If you have been blessed by my blog, would you mind taking just a few seconds of your time and clicking on the 2 links below?  You don't need to do anything except click each button once (you can click once a day!).  Each click is a "vote" that allows my blog to be seen by other adoptive families so I can help them too!  Thank you so much for your time!)

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment