slide show

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Special Baby Shower

What a special day ... being able to celebrate a special little guy coming home to his forever family, to the arms that having been so longing to hold him ... oh I cannot wait to experience that actual day with Melissa, Ryan and their family (which I will actually get to do because I'm photographing their homecoming!).  But in the meantime, we helped them prepare for his homecoming with an adorably Chinese-themed baby shower, complete with yummy Chinese food and Chinese-themed baby shower games.  Not only that, I also got to meet up with some of my most favorite adoptive mama girlfriends ... oh how I love this bunch!  Kelly, Angie, Renee and Melissa, I am so very thankful for the blessings of YOU!


PS - I know the blog has been awful quiet ... I promise lots of posts will be forthcoming.  I have been so terribly busy with work and preparing for homeschool and well ... LIFE ... that the blog has taken a bit of a backseat.  I'll be back soon though, lots to update about!

No comments:

Post a Comment