slide show

Monday, August 13, 2012

Created for Care 2013

I'm going ... are you?


If you haven't had the awesome opportunity to be restored as an adoptive mama (or any kind of mama!) at one of these retreats, please, please, please seriously consider it!  I went this past time in March and will be at the January retreat in 2013.  I'll have a table set up this year for Red Thread Sessions also, come on out and visit me!  The pricing is so incredibly reasonable and most of the mamas share rooms to cut down on costs.  There are so many awesome breakout sessions, we spend much time worshipping Our Lord and just being around other sister in Christ who are in the same boat ... well there's nothing more restorative than that.

Registration begins at 12:01 on Wednesday morning.  Please pray about it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for C4C! Sad that I'll miss you though...I'll be there in march. awesome that you'll have a table there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going!!!! And I will be there in January!!!! Hope to meet you face to face. :)

    ReplyDelete