slide show

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Snapshot {So Loved}











I'm not even sure that words can do these portraits justice, so I'll keep it short and simple. Thank you to Jen, a special friend and talented photographer who went out of her way ... you have given us a gift that I will never be able to repay! I am so grateful for the time and energy that you took to create these memories for our new family of 5 ... I know it isn't easy to wrangle 3 kids and make everyone look amazing :-) These are priceless and will forever be a wonderful reminder of God's love for us.

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19

Sunday Snapshot

15 comments:

  1. These portraits are beautiful! Just beautiful! You are so very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...these pictures are amazing. I am so in love with the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! These pics are amazing!!! You have a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. That last one is so special... I've never seen a family portrait like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!! That last picture is one of the coolest, most amazing portraits I've seen. Beautiful!!

    Just found your blog through Sunday Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, what a beautiful family!!!
    blessings~

    mountain mama
    http://mountainmamablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! What a wonderful family, you are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Your family is gorgeous. I loved each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um....yeah....how to choose a favorite even. Wallpaper your house in them. And, feel free to wallpaper my house in them while you are at it. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! And the verse fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pics turned out fabulous. What a blessing to have them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful shots! That last one is stunning! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was ooooo'ing and awwwwe'ing as I scrolled through the pics. Then I got to the last one!!! What an incredible picture!!! Love!!

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete