slide show

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grace



G.R.A.C.E.

I know that most people will just see 3 siblings playing nicely together here in these snapshots. And sure, on the surface, that works. But I see more. I see two older siblings showing grace to their youngest sibling as they teach her how to play with a new "toy" ... I see grace bubbling out of the youngest sibling as she patiently sits on her older sister's lap (something she typically scoots away from!) and learns. I see God's grace shining down on our family for giving us this beautiful moment, albeit brief. I see three siblings that are bonded to the core - not simply 2 siblings that are trying to figure out how to include another child (and oppositely, a singular child that is trying to fit in). When I snag a glance of all 3 of the kids playing and learning together so well, it makes my heart melt and I know that all of the work is worth it. Oh my God is so good.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet post. I know exactly what you are talking about. The emotion of it and how GREAT our God is, is so totally overwhelming at times. I love Him!! :')

    ReplyDelete