slide show

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day off!

The kids had the day off from school today. That meant pajamas and a slow, laid-back kind of day. We started with making biscuits. Angel helped me roll the dough, Lovebug helped put them on the tray :-)

And Sunshine helped a ton by playing with the leftover dough. Doesn't it seem like that last bit of dough just rolls out forever and ever? I solved that by turning it into a toy. Check out the video of her playing with it, she is such a hoot!


Once it was time to eat, as per usual, the below shot is what I got of Angel. LOL. Why, oh why, does she not like having her picture taken?!
Once I bribed her by threatening to eat her biscuits, I got a sorta smile. LOL. Food works magic.
We spent the rest of the day chillaxin and playing. I adore having ALL of the kids home with me, seriously adore it.

2 comments:

  1. it is amazing to me to see how similar brooklyn and emery are!! the way brooklyn uses her hands, sounds, expressions...oh my! they are SOOOO alike! can't WAIT to see these two in action TOGETHER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn is getting SOO big! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete