slide show

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Children of God

3All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. 4Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. 6So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. 7He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. 8He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.
~Ephesians 1: 3-8


This is the official music video by Third Day for this song, "Children of God." I had heard it on the radio but hadn't seen the video. It's really powerful ... illustrating that ALL of us have been adopted into His family ... that none of us are orphans. Although Sunshine may be the only child we are *legally* adopting into our family, we were all adopted into God's family long ago. I urge you to watch the video all the way to the end and then tell me that it didn't at least give you goosebumps!

3 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!
    I've seen it before.
    Still gets to me.
    !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that. Wow. That is powerful. Mind if I copy your post on my blog? I have several people that need to see that video.

    And for what it's worth - gracious Mac Powell is a beautiful man. LOLLLL! I say that with no lust in my heart, just stating the fact! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Michele, YES!! I totally agree - everyone should see this video. Makes me want to have those tees made for our family! And you're right - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete