slide show

Monday, February 28, 2011

The tooth fairy is in sight!


Angel was chowing down on an apple today and then suddenly complained that her tooth hurt. I was pretty sure I knew what that meant and DH confirmed it! Angel's first loose tooth! I should be really excited for her but I have kind of mixed feelings for the obvious reason that it's one more cue that my baby girl is growing up. It's not something I can change though, so I'm just gonna go with it! Most of the other little ones in Angel's Kindergarten class have loose teeth (or have already lost teeth) and she's been *waiting* for her time. She was ecstatic to find out that her tooth was loose - I think she may have even jumped up and down :-) I'm so proud of the little woman she is growing into!

No comments:

Post a Comment