slide show

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunshine's Care Package - SENT!

I've had this package *almost* ready to go forever but I was waiting on one toy that I had specially made for Sunshine. I finally got that toy and ultimately decided not to even include it in the care package. I'll save it for when I know she'll get it - when we can give it to her as her parents :-) So this tiny package of 7lbs cost $58 to mail. LOL. Wow. I knew it would be expensive, but sheesh!

I hope she gets this package. But even if she doesn't get it, we'll have plenty of goodies for her when we hold her for the first time! Ohhhh if I knew how far away our trip was, I would count down the days! For now, I count down the days to our next approval :-)

1 comment:

  1. The postage is so expensive, I know. But, so worth it. :) Amazing to touch things that you know she will hold in her own hands in only a week or so.

    ReplyDelete