slide show

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A girl and her dog(s)


Nothing like waiting until the last minute for a school project! Actually I guess it's not exactly "last minute" but close enough. LOL. Angel has to do an "About Me" bulletin board on Monday - each child in the class is getting a turn and the board stays up for one week. One of the things she needs to have is pictures of pets (I just love how disgusted Taylor looks to be doing this - LOL).
I am *SO* glad this was part of the project because I really never include our dogs in any pictures and Angel just adores them. Well actually, she really just adores Raven. LOL. You can see Taylor (on the left) isn't thrilled with posing for pictures anyway, so we took a few with just Angel and Raven. She seriously is in love with this dog.

This next one is my absolute favorite - can you see Raven's tongue? I love that she was trying to give her a kiss. True love right there folks :-)

Very sadly, our doggies are getting pretty old. Taylor turns 11 this year and Raven turns 10. I've had Taylor since college and Raven was DH's dog when they lived with his brother. We kind of stole Raven when DH and I got married because Taylor acted so much more normal with her around. LOL. She was (and still is) a little crazy & quirky but I love her tons.

So the bottom line is that I'm really happy that we did these pictures for Angel's "About Me" project :-) Angel will be so thankful to have these years down the road, and I know I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment