slide show

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to DH!

We celebrated DH's birthday today :-) I had my dad snap this quick shot for us before we left. It's nice to see us together in a picture every now and then!

We were both kind of recuperating from a cold, so we just went out for a few drinks. I reserved tickets to a comedy club though for another night, so I'm really looking forward to that! It's been something we've talked about doing and have just never gotten around to.

I just realized that I haven't posted at ALL this month, yikes! With school back in session, it's been nuts! School on top of work hasn't given me much time for personal pictures. I need to do better!

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine works at Magooby's! Which weekend are you going? Have fun!!! And Happy Birthday, Zach!

    ReplyDelete