slide show

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tin

It's amazing to believe that I have spent almost half my life with my husband.  We dated for five years, were engaged for one, and now celebrate 10 beautiful years of marriage.  We met when I was just 17!  I was such a baby, and totally in love.  When I reflect on all the blessings God has bestowed upon us, wow I am simply speechless!  Three children, three houses, two dogs, so many amazing friends, a supportive family, multiple businesses, and a whole lot of love through the years.  I am honored to be sharing life with this man, God sure knew what He was doing!

I was looking through some pictures of our early beginnings, and thought I would share ... from the very first picture ever taken of us just a month after we met, the years we dated, our engagement, our beautiful wedding, and our most recent family portraits taken in front of the very same chapel we were married in :)  Sixteen years together, 10 years of marriage.  Happy Anniversary, babe!  I love you more every day!  God is so good!





















No comments:

Post a Comment