slide show

Friday, November 22, 2013

Going back!

There's something that makes me feel at home when I say that I'm going back to China.  No, not for an adoption.  This time anyway.  Wink, wink.  A big part of my heart was left in China when we brought Sunshine home, and will forever remain there.  In some small ways, I feel like I am part Chinese because of how entangled my life has become with the beautiful country and its people.  I have been waiting for the opportunity to return.  Finally, that time has come.  I'm going back to China in March with Visiting Orphans and my very dear friend, Kelly, to love well on orphans and the workers that tirelessly care for them.  This opportunity has been a dream of mine since before we brought Sunshine home, so I am still pinching myself a bit knowing this is happening!  I am very thankful to serve in this way and I know how special it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment