slide show

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Three

She is officially a three-year-old!  Part of me cannot believe almost two years have passed since she joined our family, but the other part of me just knows her as always being here.  Our family is complete with her, and I love being her mama and watching her grow.  It is difficult to say whether she experienced a bigger transformation this past year or the year before.  Regardless though, each year with our precious girl just gets more awesome.  She makes my life brighter and I can see God's handiwork in her every single day (even when she's throwing a temper tantrum!).  She is sassy, loud, sweet, and funny; and she always has a big, crashing hug for my legs.  She bursts with energy and talks a mile a minute (much of which I am still trying to decipher).  She is smart.  Oh so very smart.  She knows what she wants and does what it takes to get it.  And she is always willing to lend a helping hand.  She is my girl, and I love her to the moon and back. Happy Birthday sweet Sunshine, I am excited to see what this next year holds for you my little love!








4 comments:

  1. I love that last image. Contemplative and full of emotion it seems to me. She's so lovely! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three year olds are so awesome! She is so cute! Happy Birthday to your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow has she changed! Happy Birthday precious girl. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete