slide show

Monday, May 27, 2013

A getaway

My friend, Kelly, so graciously let us crash her family beach stay this weekend.  We needed it.  Like really needed it.  It truly was just what the doctor ordered.  Maybe more for me than the kids.  But regardless, I am so thrilled with the friendships that were formed ... of course Kelly and I talked (a lot).  But the kids ... oh the kids ... lots of new friendships were created!  What a beautiful sight to witness!  Between getting soaked in the ocean, building sand castles, collecting sand crabs, hitting boardwalk rides, exploring outdoors, playing wii and every i-thing you could imagine ... ohmygoodness, it was pure bliss.  And that doesn't even include the talks I shared with Kelly  (one lasting until 2am!).  It was such a great weekend, and I am feeling so thankful for Kelly and her family.  The kids are already asking about the next time we'll get to see them again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment