slide show

Friday, May 24, 2013

My sweet friend

I will never forget when Melissa first contacted me about adoption almost two years ago.  It's a total God story that I won't retell because Melissa did such a great job.  But since then, an amazingly close, bonding friendship has formed between us.  I'm so thankful for her and her adorable family, and am even more blessed to call her one of my very best friends.  My kids adore her and I'm just in love with her little Giddy.

She and her family brought us dinner on Thursday night, and we had such a great time.  It was really just what we needed!  Melissa and I chatted for a bit afterward too - girl time is always a fantastic bonus to help bring you back to reality when you need it :-)

Sorry, the lighting is terrible and the file is very noisy!  But I love it anyway :-)

2 comments: