slide show

Friday, January 18, 2013

Pencils

Homeschooling is never dull, I can definitely say that.  This is what my goofball was "practicing" this morning after his letter work was done.  Love this little man!


I broke down and bough the 50mm f/1.4 a few days ago ... this is my first shot with it.  I don't typically shoot at f/1.4 but I adore it!  Although I would definitely still recommend the 50mm f/1.8 to others, the f/1.4 is more accurate with focus and is faster.  It was absolutely a good $350 investment!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable shot (adorable subject, to be sure!). I'll take this opportunity to THANK YOU for helping me make the decision a while back to get my 50 mm f/1.8. I ADORE it and use it all the time. My pictures still suck ;-), but they definitely suck less! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying that lens. I LOVE it and keep it on my camera the most, only switching out when I need something wider. And that picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shot! I just received a Canon T3i for Christmas and I'm still trying to learn it all! I'll have to spend some time looking around here!!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for linking up with the Christian Adoption Link Up! I pray that you've been able to meet some like-minded families and have been encouraged there! I look forward to following your journey!

    In Christ,
    Christie
    www.satisfactionthroughchrist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and can't wait to share the fundraiser on the blog! So excited to see the response from it! :)

    Christie

    ReplyDelete