slide show

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Huffington Post picture


Don't have any clue what my title means?  Here's the Huffington Post article of which I speak.  I tell moms all the time to get in front of the camera, even if it means they don't look their best because their makeup and hair aren't done or they haven't had a shower.  I feel so passionately about this topic that I actually devote a few slides to it in the SHOOT MY KIDS! Workshop!  I took this with my timer because the 24-70L makes my camera too heavy to handhold, but handholding is another option too!  So here we are getting our homeschool on!  Oh I love this crew!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable picture! So loved the time we could spend together on Saturday! What a wonderful mommy you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper cute Nicole. Such sweet blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY is a great photo! I love the messy hair look!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete