slide show

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st day of Kindergarten and I-800A is in the MAIL!

Ok these colors are wonky here ... I even brought my target to set a custom white balance but there was just NO time this morning for any of that.



It's funny how hesitant she was to walk inside - so adorable. At least my baby still needs me for a little while longer.




So the first day has come and gone. It was a success for Angel (and for me - I didn't cry!) Back to school tomorrow too - she's happy to go!

Our I-800A is in the mail on the way to Immigration. A LOT of work went into that, so I can breath for a bit now and take a break. More work to come but we're getting so much closer. Our I-800A approval will take a little over 3 months ... but it's the LAST piece we need for our dossier. I have a few more things to take care of while we wait for approval but nothing big. After this, we can send our dossier to China! Then once we have a log-in date, we'll be able to start looking at files. Slooowly but surely, we are getting closer to our daughter!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....pictures make me tear up! :) You are too professional--colors look great to me! :)

    Congrats on your step closer to your daughter! Yahoo! And, I see that button on your sidebar--thanks for the shout out for the site! There's a good post up today about one family's experience with the special needs program. Go check it out --
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly, will do! I guess because I know clients are looking at my blog too - I try to get the images as perfect as possible but sometimes there just isn't enough time :-)

    ReplyDelete