slide show

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A {new} friend


I am always amazed at how easily Angel makes friends. She won't talk to adults at ALL ... and hey, maybe that's not such a bad thing anyway. Kids are a totally different story though - she will walk up to any child and ask "Do you wanna be friends?" LOL. That's awesome, I NEVER did that at her age.

Anywho, we were at the park tonight for a Children's Theater (which we weren't super excited about but the kids seems entertained) and Angel met this little girl there. She was actually one of the "actors" in the theater, as evidenced by the face painting. They ran around and played for about 20 minutes before we left. Angel said, "I'm going to play with my friend." So sweet. Too bad we don't know who she is. LOL.

This is soooo my little girl though - walking up to complete strangers and making friends. We won't be able to stay in touch with everyone we meet, but I'm thrilled she is a friendly child. Making friends didn't come super-easy to me when I was young (although that clearly changed once I hit high school), so it warms my heart to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment