slide show

Monday, July 12, 2010

Love



I had DH snap a few of me with Lovebug on Friday night after we picked the veggies out of the garden. We were sitting out on the deck enjoying the weather. I'm just now getting to edit them.

So here's me with my Lovebug in all of my no-makeup glory :-) I could eat this kid. Actually I think I did nibble on him at some point while DH was snapping. I love these because I am NEVER in pictures ... it's so nice to see myself with my kids every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful without makeup--you didn't edit some in, now did you? :) What do you use to edit your pictures? They always look just perfect!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, THANK YOU Kelly - you are too kind :-) LOL. I use Photoshop CS4. The action I used for these shots is called "serendipity" - I'm in love with it! It gives it the vintagey color-pop look. For $6, it definitely can't be beat. You can do a lot of the same stuff with PS Elements and it doesn't have the crazy price tag.

    ReplyDelete