slide show

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bowling

We took the kids bowling for the first time today! I think it's safe to say that they totally loved it! Lovebug needed some help from Daddy, but it didn't make bowling any less fun for sure!
Ohhhh the anticipation! Love this - he is the cutest!
And then the elation of seeing the ball hit the pins. It's the simple things in life I tell ya!
Watching again ...
And then pure joy when the ball hit the pins. LOL.
Here's a short video of Lovebug bowling. I love how he thinks that if he moves, the ball will also move :-)
Angel, on the other hand, was a bit more serious. Throwing the ball ...
Watching ...
Waiting ... bowling is serious business!
Watching some more ...
And clearly all of this serious business paid off for Angel - she kicked my butt! LOL. This is her first time playing!
And a few shots of me and Lovebug at the end ... trying to make sure that I am actually IN more pictures :-)

And one last video for your viewing pleasure - I think my favorite part is Lovebug "fanning" himself. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment