slide show

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

P's new haircut courtesy of me

Angel really loves her hair being long, but she throws a FIT when we're trying to brush the knots out of her hair. I've been asking to cut her hair for awhile but she always refuses. So one night last week after bath, I just didn't give her a choice anymore. I decided to try it myself because I've done it before. And hey, she's almost 5 and will listen to me, so it should be a piece of cake, right? Yeah not so much. LOL.
This was probably the worst experience I have ever had cutting her hair. She kept moving ... which meant that I had to keep trimming to get everything even. Fortunately I had a lot of length to play with but this was supposed to be just a trim. So after some yelling and crying (YES, I feel awful for screaming at her), this is the adorable new look!
I know that she's the spitting image of me in so many ways .... but good gracious, she's way more beautiful than I ever was!

You'll see she's back on the Halloween costume kick - my amazing mom made this Jasmine costume for Angel and she just adores it. She took a forced break from it so that she wouldn't wear it EVERY day, but it's back in full force again! She is definitely a PRINCESS! BTW, new fun Angel quote of the day ... "No mom, I'm ALLERGIC to boys."

I used the available window light from the french doors in the kitchen. Settings - 1/200th, f/4, ISO200.

No comments:

Post a Comment