slide show

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Makin' It Rain

We're learning about the Water Cycle this week in science, so we made it rain today with this experiment.  The kids were so fascinated, they asked me to demonstrate twice.  Watching the cloud form (what you can see below) and then seeing rain droplets fall was pretty cool.  I love being able to visually show them a concept like this.  I'm sure they won't remember the paper they filled out, but this is much more likely to stick with them!


My apologies for being absent from the bloggy world recently.  I have reached a new definition of busy this season and am really trying to get back to a good blogging routine.  I miss it terribly!  We are chugging along with homeschool and are learning many new interesting things.

1 comment:

  1. A mama has to do what a mama has to do! Keep up the good work on the behalf of your children.

    ReplyDelete